The one organ we hardly ever spare a thought for is the liver. It is this organ performs many vital functions without which we would not be alive. That is why the liver needs a little more appreciation and love for all its hard work. And if you learn to love your liver, you will take better care of it to prevent life-threatening liver diseases. So, here a few reasons that will make you fall in love with your liver-
- Producing prompt energy.
- Key role in fighting infections
- Produces bile.
- Maintain the balance of important hormones including sex hormone, thyroid hormones and other adrenal hormones.
- Regulates our supply of essential vitamins and minerals
- Maintain cholesterol and convert in other essential substances.
- Produces essential body proteins involved in transporting substances in our blood , clotting of our blood and providing resistance to infections.